Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I originally received my clips I was a bit concerned. I didn't have a clue on how to open them. I had to get on JUJUBEs forum to see if anyone could help me. I was helped quickly on how to pull up on the strap to pop it open. It would've been nice to have those instructions with the product so I didn't have to do research.
Also, mine came with a rhinestone missing on one and JuJube kindly sent me a replacement! +1 for excellent customer service!!
I have mine installed on a double combi stroller with my packabe and It's very nice to have instead of carrying my bag all the time.
The 4 stars is due to the lack of instructions, if that was included I would've given 5 stars. I want products to be easy to use right out of the package and not have to get online to do research on how to use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ju Ju Be Be Connected Stroller Attachment, Silver
Click here for more information about Ju Ju Be Be Connected Stroller Attachment, Silver
No comments:
Post a Comment