2/28/2012

Heavyweight Versatile Canvas Messenger Purse Diaper Bag Green Review

Heavyweight Versatile Canvas Messenger Purse Diaper Bag Green
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Now here I thought I had found the perfect diaper bag for me and my little boy. I received the "diaper bag" today only to find that it is nothing but a small purse I could have bought from any big-box retailer! This company is the actual worst and I am waiting to hear back from them. The label was hand-written so I should have known I wasn't going to find the quality product I thought I had purchased inside. I am seriously bewildered that someone would label this a diaper bag!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Heavyweight Versatile Canvas Messenger Purse Diaper Bag Green



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Heavyweight Versatile Canvas Messenger Purse Diaper Bag Green

No comments:

Post a Comment