2/28/2012

SwaddleDesigns zzZipMe Sack Review

SwaddleDesigns zzZipMe Sack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are the best sleep sacks. I have several other types and they all have the same problem, the neck is not snug enough, except for the Swaddle Designs sleep sacks. When the neck is loose, the fabric comes up into the baby's face and can cover the nose. This puts the baby at risk for SIDS. Anything that can cause re-breathing of the exhaled carbon dioxide puts the baby in danger of SIDS. These sleep sacks have a much snugger neck area and if the baby has the right size on, it can't come up over his/her face. I feel more confident when my child is sleeping in this sack that she won't have any problems with fabric covering her nose area. Not to mention they are warm and snuggly and soft and comfy. I think they are worth the extra money for the peace of mind that I have when she is sleeping alone in her crib in another room. This one is particularly warm, I have two others (solid color) that are also warm but not as warm as this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SwaddleDesigns zzZipMe Sack

SwaddleDesigns zzZipMe SackTM is perfect when baby is ready to graduate from swaddling. Our zzZipMe Sack is a wearable blanket that features a clever 2-way zipper. Opens from the top making it easy to place baby into sack and also opens from the bottom keeping baby snuggly warm during diaper changes. Plush fuzzy fabric with soft satin trim. Proudly made in USA.

Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Click here for more information about SwaddleDesigns zzZipMe Sack

No comments:

Post a Comment