3/18/2012

Fleurville Sling Tote, Black Review

Fleurville Sling Tote, Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received a Fleurville Sling Tote as a baby shower gift from my coworkers. Initially, I was thrilled. The bag is cute and modern, has many pockets, and attaches easily to a stroller. I'd heard great things about the Fleurville brand from various talk shows and blogs. Fast forward less than a year, and I'm completely unsatisfied. The inner lining is tearing apart from the sides of the bag! I travel light when using this bag and don't even use it the four days per week that my son is in childcare. I'm very disappointed in the lack of quality and workmanship that went into this bag. It was still in the warranty period so I contacted the company. They could not repair or replace the bag without a receipt. If you already own this bag, keep your receipt! If you are looking for a quality diaper bag that will hold up to light use for at least a year, look elsewhere.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fleurville Sling Tote, Black

Fleurville Sling ToteThis hip and fashionable bag is great for parents on the go. It can be carried 3 ways: over the shoulder as a tote, as a messenger bag, or attached to your stroller. It is 20% smaller than the MotherShip®, but still roomy enough to carry everything you need. Since this bag looks like a nice handbag, you can use it long after your diapering days!

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Click here for more information about Fleurville Sling Tote, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment