3/25/2012

SoHo Lollipop Jungle Baby Infant Crib Nursery Bedding Set 10pcs Review

SoHo Lollipop Jungle Baby Infant Crib Nursery Bedding Set 10pcs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking and looking and looking for crib bedding sets for son. I finally narrowed it down to this one and couldn't wait to get!! It looked cute when I got it out of the packaging, but then as soon as I felt it, I knew I made a HUGE mistake in buying this product. The quality of it is just so terrible! I would NEVER EVER recommend this to anyone. I washed the comforter of it and one of the animals came loose already. I am still using it only because I am not able to buy another one yet, but as soon as I can, this thing is gone! DO NOT BUY!!! I wouldn't have given it any stars, but you have to give at least one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SoHo Lollipop Jungle Baby Infant Crib Nursery Bedding Set 10pcs



Buy NowGet 71% OFF

Click here for more information about SoHo Lollipop Jungle Baby Infant Crib Nursery Bedding Set 10pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment