Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am very pleased with this set. It shipped/arrived promptly (arriving a day sooner than I expected). I was surprised with the quality of the bedding, the bumper and quilt are perfect, not too thick and not too thin. Also impressed with how rich the colors are, they didn't fade at all when washed! This set is very nice, I would definitely recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pam Grace Creations 10 Piece Crib Set
BD-CAPPUCCINO Features: -Set includes wall hanging / quilt, fitted sheet, crib skirt, bumper, window valance, musical mobile, diaper stacker and three wall hangings. -Warm and rich micro suede is paired with a striped cotton fabric. -Perfect for the gender neutral nursery. -Complete nursery bedding set including musical mobile. -Machine washable.
Click here for more information about Pam Grace Creations 10 Piece Crib Set
No comments:
Post a Comment