Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using this bag for a couple months now. I get compliments on it all the time. I love the all the pockets and compartments. I also love that the bag comes with three different strap options (long, short, and stroller attachments). The only complaint I have is that it is just not quite big enough! My baby girl is only two months old which means I don't have to bring toys with us yet. So just with diapers, a couple burp cloths, a bottle, and a change of clothes I am already having a really hard time jamming everything in there and getting it zipped. I know it will only get harder when I need to bring toys along. I will have to get a bigger bag! I would say that this beautiful bag is perfect for quick trips out , but is simply not big enough to hold everything you'd want with you on a daily basis.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pink Lady Roll Touring Tote by Petunia Pickle Bottom
Click here for more information about Pink Lady Roll Touring Tote by Petunia Pickle Bottom
No comments:
Post a Comment