Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had never even seen a baby in cloth diapers before, but I wanted to start, so I ordered this kit. It has 36 unbleached prefolds, 6 diaper covers, 2 rolls of flushable liners, and an instruction book. The book is great - shows you step by step what you need to do to wash, use, and store the dirty diapers. You have to wash the prefold diapers 3 times before using - they get a lot smaller and softer as they go through the wash and dry cycles. I've been so happy with their absorbancy, ease of use, and cost. Even my husband was pleasantly surprised by how easy the switch was (this is our 3rd child and the first 2 were all disposables). When you think of a pack of diapers costing $20, this kit is pretty cheap. We may "upgrade" to the all-in-one diapers as our newborn gets larger and outgrows the covers(she's only 8 weeks old and 11 lbs.), but for the next couple of months, this is all we need. I would recommend them for anyone thinking of moving to cloth to "go green" and save some money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bummis Organic Cotton Diaper Kit
Click here for more information about Bummis Organic Cotton Diaper Kit
No comments:
Post a Comment