12/29/2011

Munchkin Stroller Organizer, Colors May Vary Review

Munchkin Stroller Organizer, Colors May Vary
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I needed a stroller organizer for my umbrella stroller, but couldn't decide on the different brands available; so I purchased 4 of the brands available. 1) Munchkin Stroller Organizer for $12.99 2) JL Childress Cups N' Cargo Stroller Organizer $20.37 3) Sunshine Kids Attachable Stroller Mate Organizer $6.99 4) Jeep Stroller Tote Bag $14.99. The best one out of the bunch? The Sunshine Kids one for only $6.99! I compared each one side by side. They all have the same mesh bag, but the sunshine kid is longer by 2 inches and has 2 cup holder that fit an average size sippy cup. The jeep bag only has one cup holder. It also has 3 other pockets, 2 of them zippered, good for storing small items. All of them uses velcro to close and attach except the JL childress uses clips to attach to the stroller. The next one i would choose after the Sunshine Kids brand would be the Munchkin brand. The munchkin brand's 2 cup holders are bigger. I gave the sunshine kids brand 5 stars because overall it has all the same qualities as the other bags, but for $6.99!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Munchkin Stroller Organizer, Colors May Vary

JLC

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Munchkin Stroller Organizer, Colors May Vary

No comments:

Post a Comment