12/09/2011

Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Prints Baby Carrier Review

Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Prints Baby Carrier
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my niece. After a short review of the instructions, she had it out of the bag, put it on and was walking around with her 3 mo. old baby in it, all within 10 minutes. Based on what I saw, it appeared to be VERY easy to use. The baby seemed in awe of his new "view" of the world. After a "quality check" from approx. 5-6 family members, the wrap was deemed "safe" and "really cool!" You cannot beat the price. The color options are plentiful and the cotton is very soft. I am buying another one for a cousin who is expecting in a couple of months.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Prints Baby Carrier



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Prints Baby Carrier

No comments:

Post a Comment