Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I gave this shipment 4 stars because I'm not totally happy with the color selection. I got 2 white, 2 orange, purple, and yellow. I guess I was hoping for more of a variety. Also the "free bag" is really cheesy and lame. It's basically a cheap/small version of a reusable bag you get at the grocery store but with their company logo on it. Of course people aren't buying these wraps for the bag, I just wasn't impressed with the free gift (might as well not give one in my opinion).
That being said, I've heard Thirsties are great wraps. I haven't actually used them yet because my daughter is due in 6 weeks. These look well made, good quality etc. They do have velcro fasteners though, so if you prefer snaps than don't buy them!
Also- the shipment came very quickly so this is a bonus in my book. I would buy from seller again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thirsties Duo Wrap Size 1 Cloth Diaper Cover 6 Pack Gender Neutral Cover with Dainty Baby Reusable Bag Bundle
No comments:
Post a Comment