9/03/2011

Concept One NFL Diaper Bags Review

Concept One NFL Diaper Bags
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Let's face it- anything tagged "baby" is going to be overpriced anyway. And while I shop around and try to get reasonable prices for most baby items, I couldn't resist giving my husband something he could actually be excited about (he will be the one taking our little baby to daycare). He absolutely loves it and said "it doesn't look like a diaper bag!" The inner lining is cute because it's covered with little bolts and it comes with a cheap little changing mat in the same pattern (the cheapness doesn't matter because it's sort of a little unexpected bonus).
My only real complaint is that the SD Chargers version was backordered weeks behind the other teams, which are ready to ship at once (I have no idea why this would be). It barely arrived in time for Father's Day.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Concept One NFL Diaper Bags



Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about Concept One NFL Diaper Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment