9/08/2011

Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag, Wave Dot Review

Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag, Wave Dot
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
What is with this insane shipping time. I ordered this bag back in April. It is now June 13th when I checked my order a few days ago I was excited to see that it was going to ship on the 10th of June. I was extremely disappointed to find out that I may not get this item until October. What CRAP!!!!! This is supposed to be a gift for my daughter who is expecting twins.
My other daughter bought the skip hop duo deluxe in the wave dot pattern. The diaper bag is a little small for a newborn and 2 year old but the wave dot pattern is nice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag, Wave Dot

Skip Hop 230009 Features: -Diaper bag. -Color: Wave dot. -Material: Polyester. -Attaches to any double (side-by-side) stroller with patented Shuttle Clips. -Leave the shoulder strap attached or remove it for a cleaner look. -Wear with messenger strap or as a tote. -Magnetic closures throughout-main compartment zips shut. -Cushioned changing pad. -16 pockets include a zippered personal pocket and two side mesh pockets for bottles or sippy cups. -Convenient cell phone pocket and easy-access pen holders. -Extraordinarily durable poly-canvas construction - this bag will last for years. -No assembly required.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag, Wave Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment