Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a fantastic diaper bag. I had been looking for a larger diaper bag to accommodate things for a toddler and a newborn, but didn't want my cloth diapers and wipes, etc to fall to the bottom of the bag. With this bag, I'm able to separate the things for my toddler and my little guy, and I know exactly where everything is (things also stay put in this bag! No shuffling around for things! I can hold four cloth diapers, two covers, changes of clothes for both children, four pull ups, a case of wipes, cloth wipes, a snack, my cell phone, and even my knitting bag (or other extra things) and know exactly where they are and get them quickly!
The only reason that I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is that I have noticed some things that would make this bag better. I purchased it in order to wear it as a backpack, and it functions well as a backpack, but the straps don't stay put very well. I'm constantly readjusting the tightness of the straps to get a secure fit. Also, I could do without so many bottle/sippy cup pockets, and could use one more storage pocket on the inside. A handle on the top (like there is in the Mrs. Smith's daddy bag) would also be really useful. Every time I grab for the bag, I think about how nice it would be to have a grab handle. Also, the included changing pad is great to have, but difficult to fold back up and put back in the slot without a helping hand. I usually end up just putting it in the top part until I get back to somewhere where I can put baby down (unless I'm babywearing at the time - and even then, folding it up is a little tricky.)
A big plus is that my toddler loves laying on the bag like a big pillow because of it's plushiness. Double duty! This has been useful many times already.
But overall, this was a great purchase. I'm much happier with this bag than I would be with the bags that I had for my diaper bag before! Worth it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: WhodaThought Mrs. Smith's Exotic Diaper Bag, Giraffe
Shop for Diaper Bags from DiaperBags.com! Can fun and function co-exist? They can and do with Mrs. Smith's Exotic Giraffe Diaper Bag. This bag has everything you need to get organized. It's designed with padded pockets for your cell phone and sunglasses a mesh pocket for your water bottle a key ring holder and large bonus pocket. Then on the inside you'll find six more compartments for everything from bottles to baby wipes. Use it as a backpack by adjusting the placement of the straps. There's even a full-size changing pad that's neatly tucked away under the top flap. It's so snuggly soft that you may be tempted to use it as a pillow.Additional Features:Elastic-rimmed pocket for pensShoulder straps are padded for added comfortIncludes full-size changing padAbout Mrs. SmithLeave it to a mom to know exactly how to keep things together. Rachael Smith is a parent and a former first grade teacher whose own travelling frustrations caused her to want to design a diaper bag that puts everything in its place. Mrs. Smith's diaper bags make life a little less stressful and a lot more organized with helpful features like an innovative pull-out drawer for snacks and toys. From insulated bottle holders to a plentiful supply of pockets and pouches inside and out these bags are made with busy parents in mind. All of Mrs. Smith's products meet and exceed baby-safe testing standards. Choose from an array of styles and fabrics that are as functional as they are fashion forward.
Click here for more information about WhodaThought Mrs. Smith's Exotic Diaper Bag, Giraffe
No comments:
Post a Comment