Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using these pail liners for my cloth diapers for nearly 2 months now... they have exceeded my expectations and performed flawlessly! They do a great job (coupled with a good pail/can) at keeping stinky diaper odors contained and the nursery smelling fresh. Just a side note: I spent a lot of time researching what diaper pail would work the best (for cloth diapers) and discovered a high number of complaints for nearly everything I found. The best advice I received was to purchase a $40 stainless steel step-can (regular 30 liter trash can) from Target. It works great with these liners and like I said before, does a terrific job of containing diaper odor and mess! I am very pleased with the arrangement.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liner
Click here for more information about Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liner
No comments:
Post a Comment